Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Home Page

  • What I Most Look Forward to in My Environmental Science Class
I look forward to gaining a better understanding and deeper knowledge of the environment around me. I also hope to learn new ways of managing and coexisting with the environment that has provided and helped me in many ways. I plan to spread this knowledge with others so they to may gain a better understanding and connection with the world around them.

  • What I Think This Class Will Be About

I think this class will follow the fundamental understandings of environmental science as well as digging deeper into the flora and fauna that surrounds us and also touching on topics of managing and coexisting with the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Activity 4.2 Environmental Policy Framework

1.   Side-by-Side comparison of three environmental policy/conflict frameworks   Framework Short Explanation Source Traditional Conservation...